Here are some recipes. I like to format them in html for
index card printing, and as long as they're in nicely-formatted
html there's no reason not to put them on the web.
The layout is inspired by
- Banana bread, descended from a recipe previously published by the Nemours Foundation but no longer available. Use the Wayback Machine. This one is more crumbly than the next one.
- Banana bread, from simplyrecipes.com. This one is stickier than the previous one.
- Carrot muffins, descended from Dave's carrot muffins.
- Applesauce bread, descended from Louise Szymanski's recipe.
- Cinnamon bread, from Carol's recipe.
- Chocolate Applesauce bread, descended from Diana's Spicy Chocolate Applesauce Cake.
- Chocolate Muffins, Sue Lister's Fudgy Chocolate Chip Muffins.
- Pumpkin bread, from PPaM.
- Zucchini bread, a family recipe.
- Almond Poppyseed Muffins, from Let's Dish